philosophy

I am living in a camper-trailer behind our ordinary car, together with my twin brother, my parents and my grand-parents. We are exploring half our continent.

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Our first night in Queensland

When I woke up this morning in Springbrook, I heard whip birds, so I went to grandma’s and grandpa’s caravan to wake Jonas up and play with grandpa. Then we asked about the Chicken National Anthem and Jonas suddenly sang it though we didn’t know that he was awake.

On our way to Beerwah we passed lots of rollercoasters, Wet’n’Wild and Movie World. Tomorrow we are going to visit Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo, which is only 2 kilometres from here. Perhaps I will climb one of the Glasshouse Mountains.

Our camper trailer under the Milky Way

This is our grandparent's camper van

1 comment:

  1. That's sooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    from Imogen

    ReplyDelete