philosophy

I am living in a camper-trailer behind our ordinary car, together with my twin brother, my parents and my grand-parents. We are exploring half our continent.

Friday 10 July 2015

Fighting kangaroos

When I got up this morning in beautiful sun shine, I found lots of Eastern Grey Kangaroos around our tent. I took Mum's camera and took lots of videos of their fights and kicks. Then, Dad gave me his camera and I took more photos. He told me how to hold the camera, how to use the zoom lens, and how to focus. I show you one of my favourite pictures here:

This is one of the photos I took of a Eastern Grey Kangaroo eating grass

3 comments:

  1. l love kangaroo's. I love reading your blog. love alanah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a cute Eastern Kangaroo!!!!!!!!!
    from Imogen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!!
    From Malie

    ReplyDelete