philosophy

I am living in a camper-trailer behind our ordinary car, together with my twin brother, my parents and my grand-parents. We are exploring half our continent.

Thursday 16 July 2015

Australia Zoo

On Wednesday grandma, grandpa, Jonas and I went to Australia Zoo near Glasshouse Mountains. We learned all about animals. Did you know that every marsupial baby is called a “joey”? Joeys are born the size of a jelly bean; they are tiny.

We went to lots of shows. At one of them we saw two people telling us how to deal with saltwater crocodiles: Don’t go near the water’s edge. Don’t splash around in the water. If you are camping where crocodiles live, stay at least 50 metres from the water’s edge.

I also fed lots of wallabies and Eastern Grey Kangaroos. At the zoo shop, grandpa bought me a stuffed Eastern Grey Kangaroo with a joey in her pouch. I named her “Miss K.”.

This is Miss K. with her Joey

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!!!!! How cute I love miss K!!!!!!
    from Imogen xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Imogen and Destiny,
      Miss K is my absolute favourite animal, she now lives with my mouse family ;)
      Love, Niklas

      Delete
  2. So cute they are both adorable!!!
    Love from Destiny xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Miss K, soooo cute!!!
    From Malie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Niklas,
    We just learnt about using colons and semi colons from reading your post. Thanks for teaching us with your great sentences.
    1/2T xxoo

    ReplyDelete