philosophy

I am living in a camper-trailer behind our ordinary car, together with my twin brother, my parents and my grand-parents. We are exploring half our continent.

Friday 7 August 2015

Croc tour

In Cape Tribulation we went on a croc tour on the Daintree River, where we saw at least 10 saltwater crocodiles. This includes Alpha, the biggest croc in the river. Also a 3 year old croc had red blood-stained teeth. I spotted a 1-year old croc that the guide hadn’t seen.

3-year old crocodile with a red tooth

Alpha

1-year old croc that I spotted

11 comments:

  1. Where you scared seeing so many crocs? The baby croc was so cute!
    From Alana.C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alana,
      No I wasn't scared becasue we sat in a boat and crocs can't get into the boats. I was very good at spotting the crocs, however, and the ranger wanted to recruit me a professional croc spotter :-)

      Delete
    2. That would be a fun job, Niklas! Miss T

      Delete
  2. Sooooo cool!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I present you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Luke,
      Blogs are strange, aren't they? But fun as well. Lots of greetings from Katherine in Northern Territory today!

      Delete
  5. Hi Niklas,
    Travelling + travelling=fun
    crocs are dangerous but cool!
    From Imogen


    ReplyDelete