philosophy

I am living in a camper-trailer behind our ordinary car, together with my twin brother, my parents and my grand-parents. We are exploring half our continent.

Thursday 3 September 2015

I am now a professional in long bush walks

A few days ago we walked Ormiston Pound, and I thought it was a serious bush walk. It took us 4.5 hours to finish the loop walk.

Today, we walked Kata Tjuta's Valley of the Winds, a walk that snakes through the domes and valleys of the giant red rock domes. Well, this one was an easy walk as it only took 3.5 hours to finish the loop walk! I think I am slowly transforming into a rock wallaby, hopping between the rocks of the Red Centre without ever getting tired :-)

Kata Tjuta up close
Our car with a camel warning sign

3 comments:

  1. Do you know what kind of snakes you saw?
    From Malie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malie,
      I only saw one snake. It was very thin, light brown, and it was sunning itself in a burnt out log. I don't know what snake this was.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Niklas,
    you are now a professional in long bush walks.
    I wish I was too.
    Where are you now?
    From, Malie

    ReplyDelete