philosophy

I am living in a camper-trailer behind our ordinary car, together with my twin brother, my parents and my grand-parents. We are exploring half our continent.

Wednesday 2 September 2015

First night at Uluru

Yesterday we arrived at Uluru-Kata Tjuta caravan park where we are going to stay for 4 nights. Jonas and I played soccer while mum and dad set up our tent and an awning. While they were still working galahs came flying by, so I asked for the camera to take photos of the galahs.


This morning we started to climb up Uluru, but it turned out to be too windy, so the climb was closed soon after by the rangers. A while after that we did the ranger-led Mala walk instead where we learned about the aborigine story (“Tjukapa”) of Uluru. You wonder what a mala is? A mala is actually a rufus hare wallaby.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's amazing Niklas. I' ve just played a bit of Laser-Maze with Shanti. I hope you are having lot's of fun.
    From Malie.

    ReplyDelete